Friday 10 July 2009

Romantic Messages

1. My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you!
2. To the world, you may be one person. But to me, you are the world!
3. Last night I matched each star with a reason for loving you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars.
4. I heard someone whisper your name today, but wen i turned around to see who it was, i noticed i was alone, dats wen i realized it was my heart tellin me how much i miss U!
5. You know I wish I can be with you everyday for 8 days a week and 25 hrs a day. I never seem to get enough of you.
6. A DOCTOR can save my life. A LAWYER can defend my life. A SOLDIER can give me a peaceful life. But only you can give me a MEANINGFUL LIFE.
7. My eyes Miss U, My Feeling Love U, My hand Need U, My Mind Call U, My heart just 4 U. I will Die without U, Bcoz I Love U.

0 kritikan:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2008